Cart total: $ 0.00
Steps to Complete
1) Preheat oven to 350-degrees. Grease a 9-inch springform pan with cooking spray and set aside.
2) Prepare cake batter: Cream together butter and 1/2 cup sugar on medium speed for 2 minutes, or until well incorporated and fluffy. Beat in whole egg, then egg yolk, and finally vanilla.
3) Whisk in baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Alternately add sour cream and flour in two additions, starting with flour. Spread batter in the greased springform pan.
4) Prepare filling: Beat cream cheese on medium speed for 2 minutes, until fluffy. Add sugar and egg white, stirring well. Spread filling over cake batter in pan.
5) Top filling with raspberries, gently pressing berries into cream cheese mixture.
6) Prepare streusel: In a small bowl, combine sugar, flour, and butter. Stir until a sandy texture is reached. Spread streusel over raspberries layer in springform pan.
7) Top streusel with crushed Pirouluxe cookie crumbs, spreading evenly across cake surface.
8) Bake in preheated oven for 40-45 minutes. Cool on wire rack completely, 30 minutes or so, before sliding a knife around the exterior of the cake, separating cake from pan, and unclipping the springform. Run a knife around the bottom of the cake to separate the cake from the pan's bottom and carefully with hands lift the cake off of the springform tray, placing on serving plate.
9) Serve with additional raspberries if desired as breakfast or dessert. Store any leftovers in fridge for up to 1 week.