Production Supervisor is responsible for production within established quality standards and safety guidelines. Production Supervisor identify all issues in team and provide continuous support to all members according to operating standards on everyday basis.
Production Supervisor is responsible for tracking and addressing shortfalls of personnel, equipment and materials. They are responsible for communicating with maintenance on any equipment problems, and for ensuring that workers follow Safety and OSHA Regulations. Production Supervisors must recommend strategies to improve processes and meet goals. Production Supervisors Maintain records of all data attendance and provide effective training to all staff members. The Production Supervisor is responsible for ensuring compliance with all HR/Safety policies, and maintaining a positive work environment.
- Provide leadership and manage the production department; make decisions, solve problems and conduct safety training.
- Manage employees’ performance; train or provide adequate training for new employees; couch, counsel and motivate employees; evaluate employees, investigate complaints or performance concerns. Train new employees and upgrade the skills and knowledge of present staff.
- Mediate and resolve a wide variety of concerns and complaints that may arise between employees, serve as front line negotiator for work-related problems.
- Approve vacation time, leave, and overtime.
- Accept resignations, and initiate termination paperwork.
- Compile the needed documentation and other requirements needed for Quality Assurance and Human Resources department.
- Analyze the work place situation to increase employee efficiency.
- Initiate measures to lower work place expenses without compromising the quality of the product.
- Must ensure that all the health and safety requirements are met and also has to take responsibility for the security and safety of all production workers.
- Supervisor is responsible for any additional duties, or responsibilities, that may be designated by his/her manager
- High school diploma with a minimum of 2 years of working experience at a manufacturing facility or Bachelor’s Degree in Management
- Must be able to pass any necessary background checks
- Past Leadership Roles and coaching skills.
- Excellent Written & Oral Skills
- Excellent Attendance
- Good Computer Skills
- Good analytical and decision-making skills
- Flexible schedule
- Highly motivated
- Must be able to work 2nd Shift ( 2:45 pm to 11:15 pm)