Cart total: $ 0.00
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintaining, trouble shooting and servicing industrial equipment
- Read mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical schematics
- Service light industrial equipment, such as, cutters, case erectors, conveyor systems, delta wrapping machines, code daters, etc.
- Demonstrate an ability to diagnose and repair all plant manufacturing equipment including but not limited to mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, and gas
- Scheduling lubrications, filters, and cleaning – have a good understanding so that PMs can be conducted
- It is necessary for the technician to understand basic electrical theory and pneumatic, hydraulic, and chill water systems
- Keeping the maintenance area clean and orderly
- Have the proper clean tools to do the job right
- Prioritize, plan, schedule and perform daily machine repairs
- Must use sound judgment when dealing with and eliminating safety related issues
- Must communicate regularly with manager
- Must be self-motivated and detail oriented
- Computer applications including word processing excel spreadsheets, inventory control and reporting.
- To perform this job successfully, the ideal candidate will have 3 years of manufactory experience
- You must be flexible and willing to work in both inside and outside environments
- You must be a self-starter and have a ‘fix it the first time mentality’
- Must be able to work different shifts
- Lifting requirement – 80 lbs.
- High School Diploma, GED, Technical or Trade School
- Versatile maintenance repair skill set
- Hydraulics – cylinder, pump, motor, valves
- Have additional experience working in the machine repair field working on light industrial equipment
- Strong knowledge of the electrical systems found on manufactory equipment
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair electro-mechanical assemblies, electric motors, etc.