Cart total: $ 0.00
Steps to Complete
1. Spray paint your empty tins white. It took me 2 coats.
2. Draw on your faces using permanent markers. Get creative!
3. Tie ribbon around your snowmen like scarves. Since mine are Mr and Mrs I decided to make the girl have a bright pink sequined scarf. You can secure these with hot glue.
4. Use hot glue to attach a few buttons down the fronts of your snowmen.
5. Cut a 1″ strip of felt and glue it around the very top of your tin, above the face, to look like a hat!