Cart total: $ 0.00
Steps to Complete
1. Adhere 1 sheet of red (or green!) craft foam around a small Pirouline tin. For the skinny Pirouline tins, a 5.5"x8x5" foam sheet fits perfectly! Use a Tombow Xtreme Adhesive Runner to stick the foam to the tin.
2. Use a marker to trace your lid onto a second piece of craft foam. Cut it out and stick it on top.
3. Cut a 1/2" strip of foam and wrap it/adhere it around the side of the lid. Apples are usually red, yellow, or green, but feel free to go crazy and make a purple apple if you want! They're your tins!
4. Cut out 2 leaf shapes from green foam and cut a 1.5" piece of pipe cleaner.
5. Use hot glue to adhere the leaf shapes on either side of the pipe cleaner.
6. Use a bit of hot glue to adhere the leaf and stem to the top of your lid.