Cart total: $ 0.00
Steps to Complete
1. Start by cutting your papers to the size you need. The skinny tins are about 5.3/4" and the larger tin is about 6.5" tall.
2. Apply glue to the backs of your papers and wrap them around your tins. You can use a liquid glue, double stick tape, or even spray adhesive. As long as it will stick well to both paper and metal
3. Give your tins a bit of glitter with spray glitter. This is optional, but I feel it gives the plain paper a finished touch. I love Krylon's Glitter Blast spray.
4. Use a strong glue like E6000 to glue your tins together. Just place a line of glue on opposite sides of the largest tin and place the smaller tins against it.
5. Use a rubber band to hold it together while it dries.
6. I wanted to add some extra embellishment so I tied a few strands raffia around them. Simple, yet a clean modern look. :)