Definition and Nature of the Work
DBC Machine Operator is to ensure that the production process is carried out according to the goals set by their company’s Food Safety and Quality Standards.
Machine operator’s responsibility is to pack our products up to quality standards .Machine Operators are responsible for Loaders’ training, change film, paperwork and operate machinery with quality and safety objectives.
- Keep machine running following quality standards.
- Complete all quality assurance paperwork for their respective line/machine.
- Testing and checking all products produced ( Weight, Code date, leak test, metal detector checks and sensory evaluations of finish product).
- Responsible for Break out co-workers when needed.
- Keep work area clean and assist for clean-up day when needed.
- Lead co-workers to follow GMP’s, Safety, and Quality.
- Basic PM.
- Assist other workers in producing and packaging a quality product.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- A minimum of 6 months of manufacturing experience.
- Must be able to pass necessary background check.
- Maintenance experience a plus.
- Team player
- Excellent attendance
- Written & Oral Skills
- Must be able to work overtime and weekends.
- Must be able to work Night shift ( 11:00 pm to 7:00 am)