Cart total: $ 0.00
Steps to Complete
1. Cut a piece of felt that will fit when wrapped around your tin.
2. Cut strips of ribbon to embellish your firecracker and adhere them down on top of your felt.
3. Glue one end of your felt to to your tin, and adhere it down as you wrap it around the tin.
4. Trace around the tins lid onto the back of a piece of felt, giving it about .5″ extra material.
5. Adhere the lid down onto the felt and wrap the felt down the sides of the lid, adhering it down.
6. Trim off any excess felt hanging off the lid.
7. Cut a 3″ piece of pipe cleaner and adhere it to the top of your lid.
8. Cut out stars from glitter scrapbook paper and adhere them to the front of your tins!