Cart total: $ 0.00
Steps to Complete
1. Cut your fabric to fit your empty tins. For an ombre look, use 3 different shades of 1 color.
2. Spray the outside of your cans with spray adhesive and wrap the fabric around them.
3. Cut a 10′ piece of rope or clothesline. Find the center and and tie a knot as pictured below to make a loop.
4. Use an awl (or drill) to punch about 3-5 holes in the bottom of your tins for drainage
5. Punch 2 holes in the top edge of your tins large enough for your rope to go through.
6. Thread your 2 rope ends through the 2 holes of your first (lightest color) tin.
7. Tie knots in your rope after it’s through the hole.
8. Repeat steps 6-7 with your second tin (middle color), leaving about 7″ between the 2 tins.
9. Repeat steps 6-7 with the final (darkest color) tin, leaving about 7″ between the 2nd tin and it. Tie knots on the rope outside the tin to keep it from sliding off and tie the ends together below the tin. The last knot is just for decoration, you could also just cut the ends off after the last tin.