Cart total: $ 0.00
Steps to Complete
1. Measure and cut a piece of glitter paper the size of your empty Pirouline tin.
2. Adhere your glitter paper around the tin.
3. Using your patterned papers, cut out 5 feathers. You want these to be 1-2″ taller than your tin, and about 2″ wide.
4. Use a pair of scissors to cut notches along the sides of your feathers, as pictured below. This is optional, but I like the frayed look.
5. Squirt hot glue onto the middle, front, of one of your feathers, and stick it onto the backside of your tin.
6. Repeat with your remaining 4 feathers, spreading them out a little bit, as pictured below.