The DeBeukelaer Corporation is committed to producing and selling safe quality food products at local, national, and international levels in an environment which encourages teamwork, employee participation, customer service, and community awareness. Through active planning in every function in the company, we will strive to provide products that consistently meet all food safety and quality standards.
- Keep oven running following quality and safety standards.
- Light the oven.
- Control the heat.
- Heat chocolate lines.
- Adjust spreaders.
- Control Damper.
- Control Crème line.
- Adjust striper wheel.
- Cream bowl
- Continuous housekeeping
2. Demonstrate the skill and ability required to start up an oven unassisted in 45 min to an hour
3. Produce a quality product on all four lines within 20 minutes of successful start up
- Assist other workers in producing and packaging a quality product
- Baker is responsible for any additional duties, or responsibilities, that may be designated by his Supervisor
- High school diploma or equivalent
- A minimum of 6 months of manufacturing experience
- Machine Operator experience
- Able to resist high temperatures (80°-110°)
- Able to pick up 40 pounds and plus
- Must be able to work different shifts.
- Excellent attendance
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Machinery Experience in a Food Manufacture Environment
- Mechanical Skills
- Computer Skills
- Written & Oral SkillsAttention to detail.